Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

25 Weeks!

Only a couple of weeks away from 3rd Trimester- Holy crap!

This week, baby is the size of a cauliflower:
Head to heels, baby now measures about 13.5 inches. His weight- a pound and a half- is about as much as the average head of cauliflower or rutabaga. Baby is beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. He is also growing more hair, and if we could see it, we'd now be able to discern its color and texture. Baby also knows which way is up and which way is down. 

Now the questions:
MILESTONE: Announcing the sex of the baby and Cory feeling kicks from the outside

Due Date: 1/30, 2/2, or 2/3/2013. It would be nice they would make up their minds!

Symptoms: the nausea wasn't nearly as bad for a couple of weeks, but it is back, and horrible. I am extremely sore and uncomfortable (I can't even imagine how much worse it is going to get). I don't have much of an appetite either. Nothing sounds good. I have no energy.

Overall Feeling: Stressed. I feel like there's so much to do, but I don't have any energy to do it. 

Cravings: Mac & Cheese has been sounding good, but that's fairly normal. There was a week that I couldn't get enough chocolate. It still sounds good.  

Food Aversions: Nothing new, just the same foods I didn't like before. 

What Made Me Cry This Week: Watching Grey's Anatomy (of course), and The Office (It was Michael's last Dundees and then they sang to him! Gah!). I also cried when I fell down the stairs. 

High Point: Getting out glider! (Thanks, Mom!)

Low Point: Falling down the stairs. That sucked. 

Medical Stuff: My next appointment is on November 9th. I had one last week, and everything looks good. 

Thoughts from Cory: He is at work, so no notes from him. 

Something I'm excited about: Getting all of the stuff for the nursery and starting to paint. 

No picture for right now. I'll see if I can get it together and take one later. (aka, probably not)

No comments:

Post a Comment