During my whole 1st trimester, everyone kept telling me, "Just wait until second trimester- you'll feel so much better and have so much more energy!"
Well, I have news for you all. Everyone else is a liar. I don't feel better (oh, hi nausea every single day), and I don't have more energy. I'm waiting for the nesting instincts to kick in, but I really feel like they might not ever. All day I've been thinking about cleaning and how wonderful it would be, but then I get up. And then I change my mind.
I just spent 15 minutes cleaning up random things in the bedroom and I feel like I could sleep for a week.
Cory , on the other hand, seems to have grasped the nesting concept (thankfully). Dishes are done, dogs are washed and walked, bedroom is vacuumed. I would kill for some caffeine!
Less than 16 weeks left.
No comments:
Post a Comment