Remember when I said I suck at updating? I am not a liar.
I feel like the past few months have just been really uneventful and we've just been waiting. I'm 36 weeks now, and things are finally starting to move along.
NURSERY:
Painted
Baseboards replaced
Carpets cleaned
Crib assembled & in room
Dresser delivered & in room
Glider delivered & in room
Storage unit assembled & in room
Changing table delivered & in room
Still to do:
Buy bedding set, wash
Buy closet organizer, assemble
Wash clothes and organize
Buy or make something to hang over the changing table
Buy lamp
Wash diapers, organize
I'm sure there's a million other little things, too
Not nursery related to-dos:
Call insurance about breast pump
Pack hospital bag
Put together Pack N Play
Super clean our room so we have space for the PNP
Buy lots of things that we still don't have (carriers, bottles, blankets, bibs, diapers, bedding, etc)
Pre-register at hospital (not sure if I have to do this since I had to go in for triage once?)
Aaaand, a million other things. This is just what I could think of off the top of my head.
He could come as soon as next week (highly unlikely at this point, but we'll see!), so we have a LOT to do!
I'll try to do another update soon, but the whole reason I came to write a post is because I FINALLY felt him have hiccups for the first time today! I can't wait until he's an outside baby and we can se all these things happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment