I had a whole morning without throwing up or feeling extremely nauseous. I felt good enough to *gasp* leave the house! For a couple of hours! Cory and I walked around Babies R Us and Target looking at baby stuff and figuring out what we might need. It was very educational. I had to sit down in the gliders and rest for a bit (I think my medicine caught up with me and sucked my energy out), but overall it was great! I know that it can come back at any minute, so I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm sure as hell enjoying this tiny bit of time where I feel almost like a normal person!
Now I'm going to eat a whole meal. With vegetables and everything.
I'm happy to have found your blog through the bump! Hearing about your pregnancy experiences is so fun; I love blogging about mine, too! Hope you keep feeling better!!!
ReplyDelete