Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

5 Weeks


I know I am super late on this, but I have been way too tired and sick to post.


This week, Ziggy is the size of an apple seed:


Your embryo, which doesn't look like much more than a tadpole right now, is actually starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, lover stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive). Baby's presence in your uterus triggers production of HCG (the hormone detected by pregnancy tests), which triggers the production of hormones like estrogen and progesterone, which triggers all those great symptoms you've probably been noticing!

Now for the weekly questions:


MILESTONE: None

Due Date: February 5, 2013

Symptoms: super tired, my boobs are still growing, I am constantly eating, drinking, and peeing. Nausea is here increasing every day, and I have a bit of bloat at the end of the day.

Overall Feeling: Still shocked, very nervous, and starting to get excited. Tired and sick are now added to the list.

Cravings: Nothing major, but butter pecan ice cream is amazing.

Food Aversions: None that are out of the ordinary. Although, when people were eating Tuna, they had to eat super far away from me. 

What Made Me Cry This Week: Listening to military appreciation night on the radio

High Point: Telling Dave & Bri

Low Point: Feeling like crapola

Medical Stuff: My first appointment is scheduled for June 21st. I checked with the nurse and I should be getting an ultrasound that day

Thoughts from Cory: no comment this week

Something I'm excited about: As much as the morning sickness sucks, I'm excited that I feel pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment