Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

13 Weeks!

I am almost into the second trimester!

Today marks thirteen weeks. I haven't done one of these since 5 weeks, but honestly, they would've all been the same- still sick, still in bed, still no bump.

This week, baby is the size of a peach!
Fingerprints have formed on baby's tiny fingertips, veins and organs are clearly visible through his or her still-thin skin, and baby's body is starting to catch up with it's head- which makes up just a third of it's body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Baby is almost 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce. 

Now for the questions:


MILESTONE: Facebook official

Due Date: January 30, 2013? February 2, 2013? It's hard to tell. 

Symptoms: Still nauseous. All day, every day, until forever, amen. Very tired (especially thanks to the new meds), still sore in the chest department (people, please lighten up on your hugs. It's like getting a mammogram -I think- every time I'm bear hugged), and all the usual pregnancy symptoms. 

Overall Feeling: tired. I want to be done with this part so I can enjoy my pregnancy. 

Cravings: None. I wanted popovers, but dinner at Madre's last night took care of that. 

Food Aversions: I just don't have a desire to eat. At all. 

What Made Me Cry This Week: Throwing up and feeling sick and tired

High Point: Announcing on Facebook was fun, but I liked meeting with Amanda and meeting her precious little boy!

Low Point: Crying about feeling sick while cats stepped on my face. 

Medical Stuff: My next appointment is on my birthday!

Thoughts from Cory: He's working, so no update from him, but I'm sure he's sick of me being miserable, too. It's hard not to feel like a manservant when his wife can barely get out of bed. 

Something I'm excited about: The possibility of morning sickness subsiding and starting to look at baby supplies.  

I actually stepped it up and took some pictures! See? Teeny tiny, barely there bump. It's even smaller in the morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment