All of these things are happening and I keep forgetting to update. Whoops.
Okay, here's what's happened in the last couple of weeks:
Hit 20 weeks (HALFWAY, BITCHES!!).
Had a bunch of maternity photos taken.
Had my anatomy scan (in depth ultrasound).
Celebrated our two year anniversary.
Went on a three day trip to Door County.
Hit 21 Weeks.
Felt Baby kick!
Seriously. I've been busy.
Cory took some pictures this weekend that show my bump, but he left the camera in his car (and he's at work), and my camera cord is MIA. Once I have both necessary parts, I will post a picture. Hopefully I'll have one from our photoshoot too, but I seriously have gotten a lot bigger since even a week ago. Although, as someone so nicely told me this weekend, "I don't even look pregnant yet, just really bloated!" Super. I was hoping I only looked fat to the outside world. NOT.
I'll try to be better for you all and post more. People keep demanding photos. I'll TRY! If I have time/stop puking/feel like it, I'll post about our trip, too. And maybe tell you all the sex of this little demon child.
No comments:
Post a Comment