Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Checklist update

Every time I check something off, I'll update. Maybe there will be interesting information to share, too. Exciting!



1. Make sure you're really pregnant Check!
    The proof is in the pictures!
2. Take your prenatal vitamin Check!
    Although I did find out mine may be expired, so I am calling the doctor tomorrow to see if I can get new ones from her, or if I should just get some OTC prenatals at the pharmacy
4. Choose a caregiver | Check!
    I am in love with my doctor. I CANNOT wait to go see her at my appointment! Bonus: She does deliveries at my hospital of choice! (Yes, I planned it that way)
5. Make a prenatal appointment | Check!
    June 21st, baby!
6. Consult your caregiver about medications you're taking Check!
    I'm not taking anything
7. If you smoke, quit | Check!
    Not an issue
8. Stop drinking alcohol | Check!
    Groannnn. No more Moscato :(
9. Cut down on caffeine | Check!
    I'm not a coffee drinker. We just finished our last case of Mountain Dew and will not be buying any more. That's right, Cor. If I don't get Mtn. Dew, you don't get Mtn. Dew. Sorry!
10. Make sure your activities are pregnancy safe | Check!
     It took several conversations between Dr.VF, the nurse, and I, but I am allowed to continue climbing, as long as I listen to my body and HYDRATE!
11. Start avoiding hazardous foods | Check!
      No fresh deli meats for me!
15. Go to bed early | Check!
      Like this was an option- I am tired around 8:30PM. Ahhh, motherhood
18. Think about when and how you'll announce your pregnancy | Check!
      We have a bit of a timeline set up with ideas. The announcements have begun
19. Follow your baby's development Check!
      I get weekly email updates and read "What to Expect When You're Expecting" like it's my job
20. Join your birth club Check!
      I'm part of a wonderful group of women on an online forum all due around the same time I am
21. Start taking belly photos Check!
      See "4 Weeks" blog post
28. Start a baby name list Check!
      Start a list?! We've had names picked out for months!
29. Drink water Check!
      I'm going to be honest. I am kicking ass at drinking a ton of water every day. My house is now almost entirely out of toilet paper though. I pee 250 times a day, I swear
36. Write down a pregnancy memory Check!
      That's what this blog is for!

Making Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment